Wooden Christmas Eve Box!
Looking for the top tip to get kids into bed the night before Santa comes? The Christmas Eve box will aid you!
This new xmas tradition is for children to open the crate on christmas eve, and, much to the delight of children everywhere- some wonderful goodies are inside! We do this in our house with our kids, and they absolutely love it. Our tradition for the Christmas eve box is to have some Pyjamas, a new Xmas movie, and some popcorn in there. We open it early, and the kids are straight into their Pj's and laying down to watch the new movie! This simply gives you one idea- check out our list below for ideas to fill their wooden christmas package!
The following are some great options to fill your very own christmas eve box-
- New Pyjamas
- A christmas movie
- A sachet of hot chocolate and some marshmallows
- Some Candy Canes
- A new book to read on christmas eve with the family
- Keep Santa's magic key safe in this box, and the children will be sure to put it out for santa as soon as they open the crate
- Some " Reindeer Food" (a small bag of rolled oats with glitter mixed in works a treat!)
- A christmas colouring book. Get the kiddies to sit down quietly after the excitement of opening their christmas box!
- A cuddly toy- all ready to take to bed to wait for Santa
- A letter from Santa. Santa often writes to children to get them to pop into bed early on the eve of his arrival- why not keep it in your wooden box!
How adorable is this little wooden elf door! Perfect for entry and exit for your naughty little elf on the shelf, Santa's little helpers are sure to be able to come and go as they please!
Sure to add to the magic of christmas, this enchanting gateway reads " Elves only" and " Northpole" . Elves can use this magical entrance whilst children are sleeping safe and sound in their beds to skip between your house and Santa's to report on who's being naughty, and who's being nice!
Made from 3mm MDF, this elf door comes in two seperate pieces to give a 3D effect when painted.
Measuring approximately 35cm tall, this lightweight elf entrance can easily be placed along skirting boards,or hung halfway up a wall with some blu-tack or 3M removable tape!
Designed as a DIY christmas project, the colours of the elf door are entirely up to your imagination. It is recommended to paint the "door way" in one colour, and the backing board in an alternate colour, to enhance the 3D look of the elf portal.
The following are the fact's you'll need regarding the wooden elf door.
- Comes Flat packed- assembly required , clear PVA glue is recommended after painting to attach the wooden door and the backing together.
- Laser Cut from 3mm MDF timber
- 35cm Tall when assembled
- COMES RAW (unpainted) AND UNASSEMBLED
- Due to the popularity of this new christmas tradition, please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery, each order is custom made per order.
- The perfect magical christmas decoration!
- Attaches easily to walls, floors, or doors with double sided tape or blu-tack (not included)
- All personalised custom wooden decoration listings have a fixed shipping price attached. When ordering more than one laser cut item, please contact us PRIOR to purchase to receive shipping discounts.
- Hall Occasions is located at Ettalong Beach, NSW, Australia. All items are shipped from New South Wales
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!