Wooden Christmas Eve Box!
Looking for the top tip to get kids into bed the night before Santa comes? The Christmas Eve box will aid you!
This new xmas tradition is for children to open the crate on christmas eve, and, much to the delight of children everywhere- some wonderful goodies are inside! We do this in our house with our kids, and they absolutely love it. Our tradition for the Christmas eve box is to have some Pyjamas, a new Xmas movie, and some popcorn in there. We open it early, and the kids are straight into their Pj's and laying down to watch the new movie! This simply gives you one idea- check out our list below for ideas to fill their wooden christmas package!
The following are some great options to fill your very own christmas eve box-
- New Pyjamas
- A christmas movie
- A sachet of hot chocolate and some marshmallows
- Some Candy Canes
- A new book to read on christmas eve with the family
- Keep Santa's magic key safe in this box, and the children will be sure to put it out for santa as soon as they open the crate
- Some " Reindeer Food" (a small bag of rolled oats with glitter mixed in works a treat!)
- A christmas colouring book. Get the kiddies to sit down quietly after the excitement of opening their christmas box!
- A cuddly toy- all ready to take to bed to wait for Santa
- A letter from Santa. Santa often writes to children to get them to pop into bed early on the eve of his arrival- why not keep it in your wooden box!
After Chrissy, the wooden Christmas eve box simply slots together, so it is able to fold flat for easy storage! ALternatively- you could use it for storing your christmas photo's or decorations!
The following are the fact's you'll need regarding the box.
- Comes Flat packed- assembly required (instructions included with your order)
- Laser Cut from 3mm MDF
- Can either read " My Christmas eve box" (one for each child) , or " Our christmas eve box"
- Able to be personalised with your childs name!. Please note the slightly altered design as shown in pictures
- Measurements when assembled- 30cm Square x 16cm high.
- COMES RAW (unpainted) AND UNASSEMBLED
- Clear drying PVA glue will be needed for assembly
- Due to the popularity of this new christmas tradition, please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery, each order is custom made per order.
- All personalised custom wooden decoration listings have a fixed shipping price attached. When ordering more than one laser cut item, please contact us PRIOR to purchase to receive shipping discounts.
- Hall Occasions is located at Ettalong Beach, NSW, Australia. All items are shipped from New South Wales
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!